To create a world-class integrated healthcare delivery system in west part of Hyderabad, entailing the finest medical skills combined with compassionate care.
The efficient Physicians, Surgeons, Pediatrics and Rehabilitation team expertise results in quality care and unique patient experiences.
Founders have decades of experience in the healthcare sector with great vision. We have been guided by the needs of patients and delivered by our technology, evidence & experience based medicine.
To provide world class evidence and experienced based health care services at affordable cost.
Dr Srinivas Jakkinaboina
Reg no TS44303
General Physician, Infectious Diseases, Pain & Critical Care Medicine
MBBS – Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad, 1998.
MD – Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, 2003.
DM – Critical Care Medicine, Sri Rama Chandra medical college, Chennai 2009.
- All medical patients
- Heart diseases
- 2nd opinions for sick patients
- New onset Acute kidney injury in a multidisciplinary ICU. A prospective observational study. Intensive care medicine Volume 34, Number 1 supplement S248 , Sept 2008.
- Outcomes of sepsis in patients admitted to a tertiary hospital in India after implementation of sepsis A Retrospective study. Intensive Care Medicine Supplement 2, Volume 39, page 318-319, October 2013.
- Is proton pump inhibitor use a signiﬁcant confounder for chromogranin A levels in sepsis. Intensive Care Medicine DOI 10.1007/s00134-012-2664-3.
- Fluid challenges in intensive care: the FENICE study.A global inception cohort study. Intensive Care Med (2015) 41:1529–
- Comparison of Modes of Renal Replacement Therapies in Intensive Care Unit A Prospective Observational Study. GJRA Vol5, Issue 11, Nov 2016.
- The impact of a structural mechanical ventilation workshop on pretest and post test assessment. GJRA Vol 5, Issue 10, Oct 2016.
- Glycemic control in hospitalized patients in a tertiary care hospital, GJRA. Nov 2017 Vol 6, Issue 11.
- Acute Kidney Injury in a Multidisciplinary intensive care unit. An observational study (CRITICARE 2008, Bhopal, India)
- Hanging, an Indian sceniario. a retrospective analysis. (CRITICARE 2009, Agra, India)
- A rare case of neuromyelitis optica. . (Indian Journal of critical care medicine 2013)
- Deescalation of the empiric antibiotic therapy in the sepsis. an observational study. (European Society of Critical Care conference 2015, Berlin )
- Analysis of outcomes of liver transplant patients in India. A prospective observational study. (European Society of Critical Care conference 2015, Berlin )
- Outcomes of an Indian intensive care unit in a tertiary hospital. A prospective observational study. (European Society of Critical Care conference 2015, Berlin )
- A rare case of hyperpyrexia (CRITICARE 2020, Hyderabad)
- Outcomes of the oncology patients admitted to the critical care unit a tertiary level hospital- a prospective observational study. (CRITICARE 2020, Hyderabad)
- Outcomes of sepsis 3 patients admitted to the critical care unit a tertiary level hospital- a prospective observational study. (CRITICARE 2020, Hyderabad)
- Role of POCUS in evaluating respiratory failure – A prospective observational study. (CRITICARE 2022)
- Role of POCUS in differentiating shock in a tertiary hospitals – A prospective observational study. (CRITICARE 2022)
- Outcome of patients before and after implementation of RRT in a tertiary hospital. (CRITICARE 2022)
Chapter contribution for Text books
- Antibiotics to Treat Colonizer: How to Avoid? 2020.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine Position Statement for Central Venous Catheterization and Management 2020.
- Individualised transfusion thresholds. Progress in medicine 2020.
- Cardio-Vascular system part-3: post Cardiac arrest Care/IABP/LVADS/Heart Transplant. MCQ GICS textbook 2021.
- Interpretation of bedside monitor and diagnostic tests. ISCCM Nurse textbook 2022.
- Local and National level talks in various conferences and workshops.
- European society of Critical Care Medicine
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, USA
- Society of Critical Care Medicine, USA
- 2004 – 2004 Senior Resident at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2004 – 2005 Assistant professor at Chalmeda anandarao medical college
- 2005 – 2006 Consultant at Sigma Hospitals, Secunderabad
- 2006 – 2009 Senior Resident – Critical care medicine at Sriramachandra medical college
- 2009 – 2010 Consultant at Yashoda Hospital- Secunderabad.
- 2010 – 2015 Senior Consultant at Apollo Hospitals, Jubiliee Hills, Hyderabad.
- 2015 – 2016 Senior Consultant at Continental Hospital- Hyderabad.
- 2016 – 2022 Senior Consultant at Citizens Specialty Hospital- Hyderabad.
- 2022 to till date Senior Consultant & Head, SLG Hospital, Bachupally, Hyderabad.
Dr Swapna Mudragada
MBBS, DGO(OSM), MS(OBG). Reg No TS47676
Fellow in Fetal Medicine
Obstetrics, Gynecology & Fetal medicine specialist
Senior Consultant – CARE & Ankura Hospitals, Gachibowli.
Former Senior Consultant – Fernandez Hospitals.
Dr Swapna Mudragada has an experience of 16yrs in the field of Gynecology, obstetrics, fertility and Fetal medicine.
- MBBS – Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal, 2002.
- DGO – Osmania Medical college, Hyderabad, 2005.
- MS – Obstetrics & Gynecology,CAIMS, Karimnagar.
- Fellow in Fetal Medicine – Fernandez Hospitals.
All female related medical problems.
- Menstrual irregularities
- hormone problems
- pregnancy & Lactation Counseling.
- Dilatation & Currettage (D&C), Fertility treatment, medical termination of pregnancy, laparoscopic procedures (ie Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy), expertise in Normal delivery,
- Ultrasound fetal scanning by a certified obstetrician can better understand the fetus than the other specialist doing ultrasound scanning.
- Fetal medicine
Awards and Recognitions:
- Best Paper award at State conference – 2012
- Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecological Societies of India(FOGSI)
- 2005 – 2006 Registrar – Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Vijay Marie Hospitals
- 2006 – 2009 Senior Registrar – Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Meenakshi Medical College
- 2009 – 2010 Junior Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Apollo Hospitals- Secunderabad.
- 2011 – 2013 MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Chalmeda anandarao Medical College
- 2013 – 2014 Consultant – Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Vikram Hospitals.
- 2014- 2015 Obstetrics & Gynaecology at Gandhi Hospitals, Secunderabad.
- 2015 – 2022 Senior Consultant Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Fetal Medicine at Fernandez
- 2022 to till date Senior Consultant Obstetrics, Gynaecology & Fetal Medicine at CARE Hospitals, Gachibowli.
Dr Harish Kumar V
Dr. Harish Kumar is an Interventional Pulmonology in Narsingi, Hyderabad and has an experience of 4 years.
MBBS – Gandhi medical college, Hyderabad ,2012.
DTCD – Osmania medical college, Hyderabad, 2018.
DNB – Pulmonology, SIR Gangaram Hospitals, New Delhi,2020.
- Lung diseases
- Asthma, Allergy
- Chest diseases
- Intercostal drainage
- Pleural aspiration
- Bronchoscopy guided procedures.
- Endobronchial ultrasound guided procedures.